Blogs are not meant as a replacement for The Rooster Teeth Wiki's forums. While forums are meant for discussion, blogs are meant to present the viewpoint of a single author. If your intent is to gather opinions or input of other members in the community, it belongs as a forum thread. If the blog is more suited for the forums, an Administrator will indicate that it belongs on the forums and he or she will move it to that namespace.
Users must abide by ALL of the following guidelines:
- Must have a minimum length of two paragraphs or more, complete with good grammar and spelling.
- Have a thesis or purpose.
- Be understandable to the average user.
- Not include any advertisements whatsoever.
- Blog comments will have a minimum of five words in length and not contain spam material.