- “Monty Oum, for all that you do for us here at Rooster Teeth, here is a red velvet pancake with some... stuff... that looks really gross but, its cream cheese icing.”
- — Burnie Burns
Rooster Teeth Podcast 260 is themed as the second annual pancake podcast. The podcast ended early due to thundersnow.
Notable topics Edit
- "https://www.reddit.com/r/Sexpancakes/" now exists from a joke made in the first pancake podcast.
- Barbara makes a dick pancake.
- Gus discusses employees taking the advertisement-intended NatureBox like animals.
- Barbara enlightened the podcast about 'Vulva Cologne'.
- Gus and Burnie talk about their 2014 SXSW panel titled "Alternative Careers in Gaming: The Science of Play Redefined as Art via Content Creation in the Ongoing and Evolving Paradigm of the Post-Network Media Environment. What Does It Mean To You? (featuring Rooster Teeth)".
- Rooster Teeth's Cuisinart Griddler® Multifunctional Grill automatically turned off. This problem also occurred a year ago. The griddle was retired after this podcast.
- Burnie tells the story of how his son, Teddy Burns, refers to a floppy disk as a "save button".
- Gus worked in Sleepy Eye, MN where a guy named Bill had to reach into a barrel of Black Widow Spiders.
- ↑ https://schedule.sxsw.com/2014/events/event_OE03574
- ↑ https://www.cuisinart.com/share/pdf/manuals/gr-4n.pdf
|Rooster Teeth Podcast Specials|
|Rooster Teeth Podcast Episodes 2014|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.