- “Sorry for those of you listening to the audio podcast. That sound was a pancake hitting Gavin's mic.”
- — Burnie Burns
In honor of Shrove Tuesday, the Rooster Teeth podcast hosted the inaugural "Pancake Podcast". The set was decorated with balloons and other party decorations.
Notable Topics Edit
- Gavin Licks Gus's "Herpes leg" after losing against Jack Pattillo at tennis.
- Gus explains his sex tracking and probability spreadsheet.
- Barbara and Gus talk about their trip to Las Vegas, NV.
- A TV Chef crushes over Gavin. Gavin is acknowledged in the book "The Good Cook" By: Simon Hopkinson.
- It is announced Joe the Cat is retiring in Episode 206. He is green-screened on the table for this episode.
- Gus and Burnie discuss red velvet. They argue that red velvet is simply red chocolate.
- Rooster Teeth's Cuisinart Griddler® Multifunctional Grill automatically turned off. This problem also occurred a year later.
- Guys makes the joke about a subreddit "https://www.reddit.com/r/Sexpancakes/", which now exists.
- Likely the first time Burnie publicly talks about dating Ashley Jenkins.
|Rooster Teeth Podcast Specials|
|Rooster Teeth Podcast Episodes 2013|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.