- “What if animals talk to each other when humans aren't around? And what if they pull pranks, steal from each other, and run for political office?”
- — roosterteeth.com
Nature Town was a Rooster Teeth animated comedy original miniseries that featured talking animals. Its first season aired for 6 mini-episodes. It has since been retired and is not in production. The first episode aired on November 22, 2011. The last episode aired on August 24, 2012.
- Pigeon - voiced by Chris Demarais - Appears to be the smartest of all characters, as he can tell whether a nut is bad or good, and thinks in a very philosophical manner.
- Cancer the Rabbit - voiced by Michael Jones - a quick, witty rabbit. Only shown in one episode
- Fido the Squirrel - voiced by Marshall Rimmer - a hyperactive squirrel who appears to be friends with Pigeon. He doesn't appear to be very smart.
- Tony the Turtle - voiced by Joel Heyman - a friend of pigeon. A really old turtle with a knack for assumptions and complaining
- Sloth - voiced by Gus Sorola - a sloth that moves when no one's looking, often to their shock and panic. It is also a thief. Appeared only once
|Tortoise and The Rare Disease||Tony tells Pigeon he's racing Cancer, but Pigeon has an entirely different interpretation of what he said.|
|Nuts! Nuts! Nuts!||Pigeon and Squirrel come across a suspicious looking acorn|
|Attack of the Sloth||Tony and Pigeon encounter a scary Sloth.|
|The Bill Cosby Tree||Fido notices a tree resembling comedian Bill Cosby and confusion follows|
|Dog Years Dance||Fido attempts to dance with Tony|
|The Meaning of Life||Pigeon attempts to have a deep conversation with Fido|
- Along with the series Past Cast, this is the only other show located on Rooster Teeth's "RoosterTeethShows" YouTube channel.