On February 3, 2015, Burnie tweeted that he and Jon Risinger were visiting L.A, and confirmed that they were going to establish brand new new Rooster Teeth offices and studios there on the West Coast. On the same day, Funhaus had also officially signed up for and joined Twitter on February 3, 2015 at 4:50 p.m. Two days later, on February 5, 2015, Funhaus was founded. They released their first video on this day on their new website and reach 100,000 subscribers in less than 12 hours.
On February 5, 2015, Rooster Teeth Co-Founder and Creative Director Burnie Burns had officially announced via his journal entry blog post on the Rooster Teeth website that Funhaus was officially joining the Rooster Teeth family, that the Inside Gaming Cast will be joining the company on board under the new name and logo of Funhaus, re-branding and renaming themselves as part of their newly formed West Coast branch, and that they're officially a division of Rooster Teeth just like The Know and Achievement Hunter, being owned by Rooster Teeth with Inside Gaming and GameTrailers moving into Rooster Teeth's newly formed Los Angeles, California offices and studios. Introducing and announcing Funhaus as well as welcoming them to the company and family in his journal, Burnie explained that he was very excited with how Rooster Teeth is giving its fans much more video gaming, news, podcast, Q&A and skits content to consume throughout an all-new channel from the (and based on) the West Coast and not just from Texas. Furthermore, he wrote that he, including the rest of the staff are very proud to announce, introduce and welcome to the company and the fans the newest member of the extensive Rooster Teeth family, a comedy and gaming group named and called: Funhaus. The Austin-based production company which is famous for animated web series like Red vs. Blue and RWBY has recently launched the Funhaus channel, which will create content from Rooster Teeth's newly-formed and built Los Angeles, California offices and studios in the sunny Californian West Coast city, and that Funhaus, which is a brand new Rooster Teeth division comedy and gaming group channel (similar to Achievement Hunter and Game Kids) will debut and feature gaming content with a seven-member cast members team consisting of seasoned gaming veterans, main hosts, and talented producers named Adam Kovic, Bruce Greene, Lawrence Sonntag, James Willems, Joel Rubin, Matt Peake, and Sean "Spoole" Poole, who have finally landed themselves at Rooster Teeth. The seven cast members are already known online from Machinima's old Inside Gaming department, and have previously appeared on season two of Rooster Teeth's competition show The Gauntlet. The fans may know and remember them from places such as Attack of the Show!, G4, Machinina Inc's Inside Gaming and ETC and even Rooster Teeth's award-winning, world changing series The Gauntlet Season 2. Probably from the last one. On the same day, The Funhaus YouTube channel was created and alongside the Rooster Teeth Channel, they had uploaded a video regarding the announcement and introduction.  
Burnie had also explained that the Funhaus Team will not only play video games, Let's Plays and video gameplay antics in a retrospective and conedic manner similar to Achievement Hunter and Game Kids on their channel, but they will also make regular re-appearances on all the Rooster Teeth content that fans "know and love", collaborating with Rooster Teeth and above, elsewhere and beyond, including collaborating and crossing over with Achievement Hunter, The Know and Game Kids. Funhaus will also feature the silly and comical Rooster Teeth adventures of these seven-man cast team producers and hosts in Rooster Teeth's brand newly built and established West Coast offces and studios located in the warm and sunny city of Los Angeles, California. They will also release a podcast called Dude Soup, cover related events, participate in fan Q&A sessions, their experience as video game news anchors will help contribute to Rooster Teeth's news show The Know, contribute and participate alongside Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter at their first Let's Play Live concert, and the fans should also expect to see them appear and contribute on Rooster Teeth's video podcast (the RT podcast) and Rooster Teeth's comedy game show called "On the Spot" as well. Last but not the least, the fans should also expect a steady growth of the Funhaus channel in addition to expect a steady "invasion" and crossovers of the RT cast on the Funhaus channel as well, which means that many various staff members of the Austin production company of Rooster Teeth, and it's subsidiaries Achievement Hunter, The Know and Game Kids (which was acquired by YouTube multi-channel network Fullscreen in November of 2014) will also frequently be seen to participate and collaborate in Funhaus's projects, too as well as collaborate with fellow video gaming and podcast channel Achievement Hunter and other Rooster Teeth channels Game Kids and The Know.
- “It’s always a great day when we can add new and talented people to our ranks here at RT ... And today’s addition is a monster. Welcome aboard, guys! Glad to have you with us. You are doing a terrible job and we need to talk right away. Please email me your availability for next week. You had a good run.”
- — Burnie Burns' Blog.
During this time, Rooster Teeth has had a lot on its plate these last few months. The studio debuted a family-friendly gaming channel called Game Kids in December 2014, and is organizing a live Let's Play event featuring the company's Achievement Hunter crew (in addition to Funhaus and other Rooster teeth staff members, other Internet and YouTube personalities and special guests). And this past weekend, Rooster Teeth unfortunately dealt with the loss of animation director Monty Oum. It was also announced that Funhaus officially begins "hausing" videos (debuts content) starting on no sooner until February 16, 2015. But until then, the fans can get an early look as they get going by supporting it's channel (and other social media pages), primarily by subscribing to their fully operational channel at: www.youtube.com/funhaus. The fans will also have some incentive to subscribe to its YouTube channel: in order to fully see them in action. Funhaus promises it will upload the first podcast episode early if its channel can get 100,000 subscribers by Sunday, February 8.
Shortly after, on the same day (Feb 5, 2015) Funhaus had officially signed up for and joined YouTube releasing a welcome video via their YouTube page introducing and announcing their channel's cast as well as welcoming the team to the Rooster Teeth family. Their very first video ever, which can be found here, uploaded to YouTube on February 5, 2015 is an introductory video that gives a brief introductory beginners guide on the channel, the cast moving in their stuff and settling down in Rooster Teeth's brand newly formed and built Los Angeles, California offices and studios, introducing their channel's cast (Adam Kovic and Bruce Greene, along with James Willems, Lawrence Sonntag, Matt Peake as well as Joel Rubin and Sean "Spoole" Poole with Burnie starring alongside the team, setting everything up). The team introduced and announced themselves, their channel and that they will also be doing some more stuff with Rooster Teeth later on in a laid back and non-serious style. There was also a sneak peek of their channels content, what their channel will be doing as well as revealing the new orange-and-black Funhaus logo. It was also announced on The Know that they will be creating plenty of gaming content ranging from podcasts, to fan Qs&As, to live action skits to gameplays to also be joining on board The Know, to talk about video game news, everything going around the world of video games, entertainment, technology and beyond. It was also mentioned by Ashley that Adam would be in the Austin studios office February 9, and encouraged the fans to subscribe to the Funhaus channel to get ready for their action. Around the same day as the channel's announcement, /r/funhaus, was created and has since gathered more than 25.000 users or “hausmates”, pronounced as "house mates".
The video also set the challenge in which if Funhaus reached 100k subscribers by Sunday February 8, that they (Funhaus) promises that they were going to release a podcast early and that it will upload the first podcast episode early, but only if its channel can get 100,000 subscribers by Sunday, February 8. It was revealed shortly after that they had reached their target of 100k subscribers in less than 12 hours via Twitter. By February 17, Funhaus had surpassed 300k subscribers. Funhaus was officially launched via Twitter and became a fully active channel joining the Rooster Teeth family on February 16, 2015. they were already an established game cvhannel when their joined, and are currently based in Los Angeles, California. Their YouTube channel also started uploading YouTube videos and hausing after so many people subscribed.
The premiere of the Dude Soup podcast opened on February 7, 2015 with the FH crew launching the Dude Soup podcast with their first episode Burnie Burns. Shortly after, Funhaus released their first official premiere of their Dude Soup podcast titled "Dude Soup" with Burnie and uploaded a video titled “SO WHAT NOW? (With Burnie!)”, uploaded to YouTube on February 7, 2015, with Burnie guest starring alongside the Funhaus Team. The podcast revealed a beginners guide, and an in-depth look and analysis at Funhaus, their plans and expectations, types of content, videos and shows they will produce and start working on, as well as their future projects and goals, where they further discuss in detail about the crew joining Rooster Teeth alongside Burnie Burns. As of March, 2015, the video has gathered more than 560.000 views. The Channel officially became active on February 16, 2015. The Dude Soup shirt, as well as Funhaus merchandise started going on sale on the Rooster T store. Jon probably had the design finalized and ready to go on the website before the podcast was even finished. From 2:20 until 7:20, they discussed possible names. From 8:30 until 31:10, they discussed their departure from Machinima Inc., and retiring and discontinuing the Inside Gaming name, brand and logo, re branding and renaming themselves and the new name of Funhaus after joining up with Rooster Teeth. From 34:40 - 37:00, they discussed setting up Funhaus, from 37:56 - 49:40 they discussed "The Hobbie and Movies", and finally, from 49:57 - 54:50, they discussed what is next up for them in the future.
On February 9, 2015, Rooster Teeth launched the Funhaus podcast, Dude Soup. The podcast stars four (Adam Kovic, Bruce Greene, Lawrence Sonntag, and James Willems) members of Funhaus, with occasional guest appearances from other Rooster Teeth employees. Dude Soup focuses on comedy, gaming news and game culture in general. Funhaus also hosted a FAQ Podcast where Funhaus Answers Questions. On the same day, February 9, 2015, Funhaus staff member Adam had made his appearance on Episode #310 of the RT podcast with Gus, Burnie, Gavin and Meg. This was later uploaded to YouTube on February 10, 2015. On the same day, Funhaus was also announced and introduced and featured in the "video of the week", featured Adam with the rest of the Achievement Hunters on AHWU Episode #251.
On February 10, 2015, Funhaus began their collaborations with fellow Rooster Teeth channel and subsidiary The Know in delivering the latest news from the video game world, appearing on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays with Adam Kovic and Bruce Greene serving as co-anchors with occasional appearances with Funhaus and Rooster Teeth staff members including collaborations with fellow anchors and hosts Ashley Jenkins, Meg Turney, Jon Risinger and Ryan Haywood, a job similar to the Inside Gaming Daily news channel on Machinima Inc's Inside Gaming. Instead of constantly flying back and forth between Los Angeles and Austin every day, this part of The Know is usually filmed at the Funhaus and Rooster Teeth offices in Los Angeles. Collaborations with other The Know hosts, such as Ashley, Meg, Jon and/or Ryan would mostly be done via Skype although they would still fly back and forth between Los Angeles and Austin every now and again (around once a month) to collaborate in person. Similar to their previous work on Machinima, the crew would rely on clickbait style thumbnails and titles with a laid back style on their reporting while keeping as informative as possible. On February 13, 2015, a fan released some fan art based on the Funhaus logo towards the Funhaus subreddit.
On February 19, 2015, Funhaus made their first guest appearance on Episode #12 of the Rooster Teeth game show "On The Spot", hosted by Rooster Teeth staff member and Funhaus co-founder Jon Risinger. Funhaus staff members James Willems & Bruce Greene were on the Red Team and named themselves "Team Santa Barbara Seawolves" whereas Funhaus staff members Lawrence Sonntag & Adam Kovic were on the Blue Team and had named themselves "Team Public Defecation". The Red Team won.
On February 20, 2015 (Funhaus and Rooster Teeth employee Adam Kovic's 30th birthday), 15 days after Funhaus officially joined and partnered up with Rooster Teeth, and four days after they started releasing their shows and content in their website (formatted to the Rooster Teeth website) as well as their YouTube channel, Funhaus coompeted against Achievement Hunter in #IDARB at Rooster Teeth's first Let's Play Live! concert, held at the Moody Theater in Austin, Texas. During Achievement Hunter vs. Funhaus in #IDARB at Let's Play Live 2015, Funhaus competitors were represented by Adam, Bruce, James and Lawrence while the Achievement Hunters were represented by Jack, Ray, Michael and Ryan. Over time, they continued their wealth of crossovers and collaborations in video game plays with Achievement Hunter and with news coverage with The Know. On March 19, 2015, Funhaus released their first reddit Frequently Asked Questions (or FAQ/F.A.Q.).
On April 10, 2015, Ray Narvaez, Jr. announced his departure from Achievement Hunter in favor of and in order to focus on and to pursue full-time independent Twitch.tv livestreaming, although he agreed to reprise his roles in X-Ray and Vav and the Internet Box Podcast as well as occasionally guest star in Rooster Teeth's productions every now and again. Narvaez received endorsement from several Funhaus staff members, including Adam Kovic, James Willems and Spoole. On April 16, 2015, Ray and Kerry faced against Adam and James from Funhaus during the Season 2 Finale of On The Spot Episode #20. On the same day (April 17, 2015), Funhaus premiered a show called Funhaus Shorts, starring themselves and occasionally other Rooster Teeth employees, a sketch comedy short film which parodies life at their offices in a similar fashion to the webcomic. The series features the staff of Funhaus and Rooster Teeth, who all play caricatures of themselves, as well as occasional appearances from voice actors from some of their machinima series. On April 19, 2015, Funhaus hosts Adam and James guest hosted an episode of the RT Recap.
On May 1, 2015, Funhaus released the series premiere of Demo Disk and Open Haus, watching them play some terrible games (with Adam as the lab rat while Bruce and James as commentators), in addition to having a Q&A from their individual desks.
The wealth of crossovers and collaborations between Achievement Hunter vs. (and) Funhaus occurred after Narvaez's departure. In May 2015, Achievement Hunter competed with Funhaus in Smite. In early June 2015, Funhaus intern Jacob Fullerton began his internship at Funhaus for the summer of 2015. On May 7, 2015, the series premiere of a show called "Your Comments" (fan based YouTube, reddit, website and twitter comments section) was released, where the FH crew reads them, evaluates them and answers questions, as well as try to find which video they came from). On May 21, 2015, Funhaus joined the let's play channel.
Later, on mid-June 2015, Rooster Teeth announced RTX Australia and that Funhaus had plans to attend the event. On June 30, 2015, it was announced and confirmed that Bruce and Adam from Funhaus would be attending RTX Australia in January 2016 alongside James Willems, Lawrence Sonntag, Elyse Willems, Gus Sorola and Barbara Dunkleman and others. On July 1, 2015, more fan art was posted to the subreddit. Also, on July 1, 2015, the first episode of the FAQ podcast was released, where the FH cast answered frequently asked questions. The final episode aired on October 22, 2015. On July 22, 2015, intern Jacob hosted his first reddit AMA.
Almost 6 months later after leaving Machinima Inc and joining Rooster Teeth, at RTX 2015, Funhaus also began hosting their panels for the first time ever since partnering up and being owned by Rooster Teeth after leaving Machinima Inc. In addition to hosting episode #28 of the Dude Soup Podcast hosted and presented live in front of their audience at RTX 2015, they also collaborated with Achievement Hunter in Rainbow Six Siege in a 5 vs 5 match, the Achievement Hunters were represented by Geoff, Jack, Ryan, Michael and Gavin. Ray was also supposed to join, but departed from Achievement Hunter almost four month earlier in favor of and in order to focus on Twitch livestreaming, although he still appeared elsewhere at RTX 2016 such as on the X-Ray and Vav Panel and the Internet Box Podcast Panel at RTX 2015. The Funhaus Team included all seven team members, with Adam Kovic, Bruce Greene, James Willems, Lawrence Sonntag and Sean Poole playing. Joel Rubin and Matt Peake served as onlookers and "cheerleaders", from the main stage. Adam, Bruce and Joel were also interviewed at RTX 2015 about their departure from Machinima Inc. as well as their inauguration, partnership, ownership, employment and acquisition and collaborations with Rooster Teeth, including their collaborations with Achievement Hunter. On August 15, 2015, Funhaus released their first official gameplay show. Similar to AH's gameplay style, their games are comedic and inept.
Almost seven months after Rooster Teeth hosted their first Let's Play Live! concert (at the Moody Theatre in Austin, Texas back in February 2015), Rooster Teeth released "Let's Play Live: The Documentary" for sponsors on their website on September 14, 2015, starring the Funhaus Team along with Achievement Hunter, Rooster Teeth and other special guests/Internet personalities. The same day, Funhaus also appeared in AHWU. On September 15, 2015, James Willems and Bruce Greene co-starred with Gus Sorola and Burnie Burns on RT Podcast #341. On the same day as well, Funhaus made their first appearance on Episode #4 of Sportsball, with Bruce and Matt (Peake) as the Studio Audience), and Adam Kovic, James Willems and Joel Rubin appearing alongside Barbara Dunkelman, Cole Gallian, Joshua Ornelas, Mariel Salcedo, and Michael Jones.On September 16, 2015, Funhaus staff members Adam Kovic and Bruce Greene guest starred alongside fellow The Know hosts Ryan Haywood and Meg Turney during Free Play Episode 11. On September 25, 2015, Bruce Greene and Adam Kovic faced off against Blaine Gibson & Miles Luna during Episode #33 of On The Spot. Bruce also faced off against James in Episode #35 of On The Spot on October 8, 2015. On October 2, 2015, the Funhaus cast appeared in an episode of RT Live. On October 16, 2015, Funhaus released a short video, revealing that Sex Swing: The Animated Adventures was inspired by the video game Rock Band 4. On October 19, 2015, Funhaus visited the Achievement Hunter office for AHWU #287.
On November 4, 2015, ScrewAttack announced that they would be partnering up and becoming part of Rooster Teeth's family. In mid November 2015, they merged with Rooster Teeth into the extensive Rooster Teeth family and community as well as announcing their collaborations with Achievement Hunter vs. Funhaus. Its website has updated to be consistent Rooster Teeth's branding, along with all its previously existing users becoming Rooster Teeth users and its forums being absorbed into Rooster Teeth's forums. In addition, RTX 2016 dates were announced on November 12, 2015 with the ScrewAttack Gamign Convention (SGC) merging into RTX starting as of RTX 2016. On November 16, 2015, the series premiere of In Review was released, where Funhaus reviews gameplays.
On November 23, 2015, former GameTrailers host Elyse Willems was confirmed to be part of Funhaus and Rooster Teeth as a full-time employee (editor and recurring secondary host) and in March 2016, she was promoted replacing Spoole. In December 2015, Sean Poole, having been able to visit his family in Seattle for the first time since working in California, told Bruce that he would be amicably leaving the company two months later in February, following their one-year anniversary. On December 18, 2015, James and Lawrence were confirmed guests to RTX Australia. On December 23, 2015, the first episode of Rest Of was released, with some extended clips for sponsord. The last episode was released on January 30, 2016. On December 30, another wallpaper forum was posted on the Funhaus subreddit.
On January 5, 2016, the Funhaus team returned as Special Guests in Episode #20 of Sportsball. With Bruce Greene in the background, there was also Elyse Willems, Matt Peake, Joel Rubin, Lawrence Sonntag, and James Willems. On January 23–24, 2016, Funhaus attended RTX Australia 2016 held at the Australian Technology Park in Sydney which attracted 11,000 attendees.
On January 26, 2016, it was announced that Omar de Armas would be leaving GameTrailers and joining the Funhaus Team. He joined Funhaus and Rooster Teeth on February 1, 2016. Funhaus celebrated its one-year anniversary of leaving Machinima and joining/partnering up with Rooster Teeth on February 5, 2016.
On February 26, 2016, Funhaus staff members Adam Kovic and Bruce Greene made their first appearance on the Achievement Hunter Off Topic Podcast on Off Topic Episode #13, along with Achievement Hunter and fellow Rooster teeth staff members Michael Jones, Geoff Ramsey and Jeremy Dooley.
On March 2016, current independent Twitch livestreamer, video game entertainer and the former Achievement Hunter team member Ray Narvaez Jr. announced via Twitter that he would be visiting California to collaborate with Funhaus (and Game Grumps), visiting in early April, before his one-year anniversary. However, he only filmed two videos with Funhaus during his visit. In response to a fan, Narvaez said: "We never really collaborated [with each other] all that much before, either back when I was still at AH". On march 7, 2016, the series premiere of "Full Haus" is released. This video shows the fans a videobefore the editing process, with a large amount of FH staff hosts and editors). Also, in early March 2016, Elyse was promoted to a full-time host and editor, replacing Spoole. On March 21, 2016, the Rooster Teeth "Let's Play Family" was founded, with the Rooster Teeth Let's Play channel originally created on January 10, 2006. The Let's Play channel which previously was only (or at least primarily) host to videos from Achievement Hunter and some Rooster Teeth individuals has now expanded to include other channels and is now rebranded as the Let's Play Family. The channel location is the same, but in the future, fans will be seeing more collaborations with members of the Let's Play Family and more solo videos from members of the Family (like Funhaus Let's Plays on Saturdays). Its founders were: Geoff Ramsey (representing Achievement Hunter), Bruce Greene (representing the Funhaus Team), Craig Skistimas (representing the ScrewAttack Crew), Greg Miller (representing Kinda Funny) and Jordan "Kootra" Mathewson (representing The Creatures).
On March 28, 2016, a partnership between Rooster Teeth with Kinda Funny was announced. Members of the Kinda Funny group, a unit comprised of former IGN veterans, would appear in Rooster Teeth content, and Kinda Funny merchandise is now available on the Rooster Teeth Store. In addition to Achievement Hunter, Funhaus would also collaborate with Kinda Funny on the Let's Play channel, Let's Play Live and other Rooster Teeth videos and content. Despite the partnership, however, Greg Miller announced and confirmed on his Patreon journal entry blog post that the deal between the two companies (Rooster Teeth and Kinda Funny) was not an acquisition or ownership but instead wrote that Rooster Teeth and Kinda Funny would be "taking their relationship to the next level and working together more often, while still maintaining Kinda Funny's independence". Kinda Funny LIVE! was presented by Let's Play and hosted by Burns and Miller. Unlike Funhaus and ScrewAttack, both of which were acquired by Rooster Teeth and were brought under the Rooster Teeth umbrella back in February and November 2015, joining their adopted siblings Achievement Hunter, The Know and Game Kids, Kinda Funny still remains its own separate entity. In addition to Burns and Gus Sorola representing Rooster Teeth, Geoff Ramsey and Michael Jones attended representing Achievement Hunter as well as Adam Kovic and Bruce Greene representing Funhaus.
On April 1, 2016, Funhaus made an April Fools joke about Adam Kovic leaving ScrewAttack although he works at the Funhaus department. On the same day, Adam Kovic and Lawrence Sonntag starred in Episode #18 of the Off Topic Podcast with Michael and Geoff. A partnership between Rooster Teeth with The Creatures was announced on April 4, 2016. The same day, Joel initially announced his departure from the company, during Dude Soup Podcast Episode #64, in addition to hinting the next second rendition of the Let's Play Live concert in California as well as Funhaus introducing the newest members of the Rooster Teeth Let's Play channel family network. This included Kinda Funny, The Creatures and Cow Chop. Initially, fans camp up with rumors and conspiracy theories that this was either a delayed April Fools joke, or that Joel would be joining The Creatures, both of which were blatantly untrue especially because it was said that Joel would still be staying in LA while The Creatures are based in Denver, Colorado. The next day, on April 5, 2016, Joel Rubin announced his departure from Funhaus and Rooster Teeth, eliminating these rumors to explain his departure. Joel described his job as the Channel Director of Programming at Funhaus, explaining that he was essentially the boss of Funhaus, with a similar role he was as the former Channel Director at Inside Gaming. He enjoyed his time there at Funhaus and Rooster Teeth, both in Los Angeles and Austin, it was fun while it lasted but, over the past year and at this point, he wrote that Funhaus has kind of developed, expanded, evolved and grown quite enough to the point where he felt that wasn't needed to be there anymore, that Funhaus doesn't really need his job duties anymore, and that the Funhaus team would do a great job holding his torch for him while he goes elsewhere. After feeling that his position was unnecessary at Funhaus, he wanted to go work on another project. Not only that, and he never felt like he was challenged careers wise. He left on good terms on Friday, April 8, 2016. Joel is now working at SourceFed and SourceFedNERD as Director of Programming. Following Rubin's amicible resignation, on April 11, it was revealed via reddit that Bruce was the General Manager, Lead Producer and Main Head of Funhaus with Adam Kovic being his right-hand man (Creative Director).
On April 18, 2016, Funhaus announced via a YouTube video that Let's Play Live would be coming to their hometown of Los Angeles. On the same day, Achievement Hunter, Kinda Funny and The Creatures also announced their intentions to attend the second rendition of the Let's Play Live! concert.
On April 28, 2016, Cow Chop was also confirmed to be partnering up with Rooster Teeth, and Rooster Teeth's Let's Play family and channel. Cow Chop, unlike its fellow Let's Play partners, has its own Rooster Teeth website, with videos being released on a regular basis like its YouTube channel. On the same day, former Funhaus intern Jacob Fullerton announced on Twitter that he would be starting to work at Funhaus and Rooster Teeth on Monday, May 2. It was also announced in May 2016 that Don Casanova would be working at Funhaus as their editor.
In early June 2016, a fan suggested that Funhaus should collab with Achievement Hunter in Overwatch. On June 17, 2016, Funhaus performed at Let's Play Live! 2 at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California near their own Rooster Teeth office and studio in Los Angeles, CA where they and Achievement Hunter reprised their roles form the first concert (held on February 20, 2015 at the Moody Theatre in Austin, Texas) in addition to four other newest members of the Rooster Teeth and Let's Play family: ScrewAttack, Kinda Funny, The Creatures and Cow Chop. On June 19, 2016 the first guests to attend RTX Australia 2017 were announced and included Rooster Teeth's Burnie Burns, Gus Sorola, Kerry Shawcross and Miles Luna, Achievement Hunter's Jack Pattillo, Funhaus' Bruce Greene and James Willems and Kinda Funny's Greg Miller and Tim Gettys. Later, on June 24, 2016, Funhaus officially had hit the one million subscribers milestone mark before YouTube reportedly corrected a bug which purged some subscribers on creators’ channels. On June 27, 2016, Meg Turney announced her dismissal from Rooster Teeth and The Know, stating that she was let go because her secondary and outside jobs, activities and merchandise with Playboy, modelling and cosplays blossomed out of control to the point where it was conflicting and interfering with her job, violating RT company policies on her contract which included scheduling conflicts. Despite his, Funhaus (and Rooster Teeth) continued co-anchoring The Know and hosting The Patch with Gus, Ryan and Ashley following Meg's departure. She has stated that she would continue to make occasional re-appearances along with Ashley, Jon, Ryan, Adam and Bruce on The Know, but not as often.
Funhaus once again continued hosting their panels at RTX 2016. In addition, Funhaus performed a Dude Soup LIVE Podcast, Episode #77 in front of a live audience at RTX 2016, they revealed for the first time what "really" makes them tick. Funhaus members Bruce Greene and James Willems also competed against Game Grumps stars Arin Hanson and Dan Avidan during episode #63 of On The Spot, live in front of the audience at RTX 2016 once again hosted by Risinger. This episode originlly aired on July 7, 2016 and is sponsored by Pizza Hut. Bruce also represented Funhaus during the Let's Play family panel at RTX 2016.
They also collaborated with Achievement Hunter in Gigantic. Former staff member Sean Poole attended the event, although Joel Rubin could not due to scheduling conflicts. It was also announced and revealed at RTX 2016 on July 2, 2016 that Funhaus will be getting a new show (an animated series) titled Animated ‘Sex Swing’. At the Funhaus Live panel, the gaming group's Bruce Greene, James Willems, Elyse Willems, Lawrence Sonntag, and Adam Kovic played several interactive games with audience members before closing out the session with the announcement of the upcoming series Sex Swing: The Animated Series. While no further information was revealed at the time, the animated show will most likely be inspired by the gaming group was currently in production by the Rooster Teeth Animation department and based on two popular Funhaus shorts where Greene, Willems, Sonntag, Kovic, and other Funhaus employees play returning members of the fictional rock band inspired by Sex Swing, a faux group known for playing Rock Band/Guitar Hero instruments (who only play fake instruments through the video game Rock Band). As confirmed by the official website, it states that Sex Swing "is the story of four bandmates, battling against all odds to make their way in the world of music and beyond with little to no regard for what’s come before or what will come after." The series is expected to premiere next year, coming soon in early 2017. It is not, however, animated by the same person in the same style.
In an interview at RTX 2016, Funhaus personality Adam Kovic attributed some of the brand's success to its well-timed integration with Rooster Teeth and its other related properties like Achievement Hunter and Let's Play. Kovic said, “We came in at an interesting time where the Achievement Hunter audience, and just the Rooster Teeth audience in general, was getting older. And so we kind of filled this void where people were like, ‘Yeah, I was about to leave but then you guys came on and now I’m still a part of this.’ That's the goal of any sort of network, right? You want all demographics.” Fellow Funhaus member Bruce Greene agreed. “We’re lucky enough to have that interesting crossover with Rooster Teeth, because they generally have the Minecraft younger audience,” Greene explained. “We were just saying Achievement Hunter kind of has to deal with the kids a little bit. Those younger children aren’t necessarily as savvy, comedy or otherwise, with life, and I think our audience is, and I think that’s valued by Rooster Teeth.”
On July 30, 2016, Funhaus debuted a new show titled "Twits and Crits", where the Funhaus team participated in Dungeons and Dragons, in a retrospective and comedic manner, similar to Achievement Hunter's Heroes and Halfwits. Funhaus, along with Achievement Hunter performed at two more Let's Play Live concerts at the Chicago Theatre in Chicago on August 19, 2016. and on October 8, Let's Play Live took place at the Hammerstein Ballroom in Manhattan, New York, during New York Comic Con (NYCC) 2016. They took a short break from The Know but returned afterwards. Bruce also had his head hair shaved on-stage for the audience.
On September 2, 2016, the series premiere of the Filmhaus podcast was released, this was their first movie podcast where they review and spoil movies as well as reviews video games, movies, and television shows of varying genres in a retrospective and comedic manner.
On November 8, 2016, Funhaus hosted their first Reddit AMA on thesubreddit. It was also announced in late 2016 on the Funhaus website that James Willems, Bruce Greene, Elyse Willems, Adam Kovic and Lawrence Sonntag would be attending RTX Australia 2017 on behalf of Funhaus which would be held from February 4–5, 2017 at the International Convention Centre Sydney in Darling Harbour, Sydney. On November 30, 2016, it was announced that Funhaus would be taking a temporary hiatus break from The Know with Christmas and New Year's holiday, and that they would be resuming sometime later in early/mid 2017.
In early December 2016, former employee Sean Poole (Spoole) visited L.A. to collaborate with ETC Show, although he also visited the Funhaus and Rooster Teeth office in Los Angeles to guest star in their videos. Also, in early December 2016, Funhaus began shooting their first live action Rooster Teeth content with other fellow Rooster Teeth employees, called "Eleven Little Roosters". It was also announced that Funhaus Christmas shirts would go on sale on December 7. On December 8th, 2016, Funhaus competed against AH in Overwatch. In avenge their defeat in Smite, the cast gave AH a taste of their own medicine, substituting to a team with pro eSports gaming crews.
On December 9, 2016, Jon Smith was officially hired as a Funhaus editor. On December 10, 2016, Achievement Hunter and Funhaus collaborated with each other in Overwatch. On December 19, 2016, according to James (from Cow Chop), his plans for next year (in 2017) is for Cow Chop to move from Colorado to Los Angeles, California due to them having more contacts there and being a better location for the YouTube Group.
On December 21, 2016, Funhaus hosted their second Reddit AMA. It was also revealed that Funhaus had just wrapped up Eleven Little Roosters, their biggest live action content performed yet. Funhaus was also featured at the RT 2016 rewind. On December 22, 2016, a new design banner for the Funhaus subreddit was held by a mod. On December 27, 2016, the Funhaus awards ceremony was also held on the Funhaus subreddit, once again posted by the same mod.
Eleven Little Roosters, featuring the Funhaus team playing fictionalized character versions of themselves appearing and collaborating alongside fellow Rooster Teeth staff members debuted on the Rooster Teeth website for FIRST members (sponsors) on January 16, 2016. On January 18, 2016, Funhaus was nominated for the Shorty Awards. On January 23, 2016, it was announced that Sex Swing: The Animated Adventures would premiere on February 18, and a sneak peek of the show would be available for attendees at RTX Sydney 2017. The news was announced in addition to RWBY Volume 5 releasing in fall of 2017, Season 15 of Red vs. Blue coming releasing April 2016 and Season 2 of Camp Camp debuting in June 2017.
The cast of Funhaus attended RTX Sydney 2017, which was held on February 4–5 at the International Convention Centre Sydney in Darling Harbour, Sydney. They also celebrated their 2-year anniversary of joining Rooster Teeth at the event. During the Funhaus Live panel at RTX Sydney 2017, a teaser trailer and sneak peek of Sex Swing: The Animated Adventures was presented at the convention.
As it expands beyond its gaming-oriented roots, Rooster Teeth has paid particular attention to the world of animation, from which it has mined several long-form projects. The latest in that line is Sex Swing, a ribald comedy based on characters created by the Rooster Teeth-owned Funhaus channel.
Sex Swing will follow the misadventures of its titular band, a rock outfit that lives a hard-partying lifestyle. The series is stylistically similar to the show Metalocalypse, with Rooster Teeth looking to grab a piece of the adult animation boom led by Adult Swim.
Like many other Rooster Teeth projects, Sex Swing will feature several of the studio's staff members and frequent collaborators in its principal roles. The show's voice actors include 'Bruce Greene, James Willems, Joel Rubin, Lawrence Sonntag, and Adam Kovic', and the original Sex Swing shorts were released through Funhaus, which was formed by the old and original Inside Gaming cast and crew back in February of 2015. The Funhaus gang also serves as the writing team for Sex Swing.
The website and YouTube video description writes; "Sex Swing is the story of four bandmates, battling against all odds to make their way in the world of music and beyond with little to no regard for what’s come before...or what will come after.
The first episode of Sex Swing was released on February 18th on the Rooster Teeth website for RT FIRST members, along with subsequent episodes also to be featured on the website.
On March 2, 2017, Rooster Teeth announced it's intentions to expand the Let's Play Live franchise, adding on four more sequel concert shows in late April of 2017. Rooster Teeth’s Let’s Play channel is once again bringing its show on the road. From April 24–30, the video game hub will travel to four American cities as part of its latest Let’s Play Live tour. Funhaus, along with Achievement Hunter, was invited along the tour with Achievement Hunter, covering four major cities in a cross-country tour across the nation in just one week. After running for 8 episodes, The Eleven Little Roosters concluded on March 6, 2017.
Twits and Crits was renewed for a third season, as confirmed during the RTX Sydney 2017 Funhaus Live panel.  The third season premiered on March 22, 2017. During an interview with Tubefilter on March 30, 2017, Funhaus main hosts and content producers James Willems, Elyse Willems, Bruce Greene, Lawrence Sonntag, Matt Peake and Adam Kovic saw their channel as " A Comedy Channel First, A Gaming Channel Second".
On April 24, 2017, Funhaus joined the Achievement Hunter cast on the Let's Play Live tour, performing four shows across the Eastern Seaboard (Newark, Baltimore, Orlando, and Tampa).
Funhaus returned and attended RTX Austin 2017 for a third time, with their panel as a twitch livestream. Instead of this being a Q&A, it was a more of a stand up comedy panel with the cast performing comic skits and occasionally selecting audience members. Also filmed during RTX Austin 2017, members Bruce and Lawrence guest starred as lab rats with Gus as the scientist in an episode of Immersion.
In September 2017, it was announced that Funhaus would be joining the "family reunion" of the Let's Play family would be in a production studio in Los Angeles, California livestreaming video gameplays, podcasts, comedy sketches, and other shenanigans, livestreamed for FIRST members (sponsors) on the Rooster Teeth website from September 24-25th. However, it clashed with the 2017 Streamy awards.
On November 20, 2017, it was announced that Funhaus would be joining forces with Achievement Hunter to battle against Cow Chop and Game Attack in Call of Call of Duty: WWII. The cast of FH did their practice round on December 2, 2017. Fans can expect to watch the War Mode YouTube Gaming livestream on Tuesday, Dec. 5th, 2017 at 11 AM PST/1 PM CST. On December 7, 2017, Funhaus attended the 2017 Game Awards.
On December 21, 2017, it was announced that Funhaus is shifting away from the two videos per day goal they had this year to less in an effort to focus on more pre-production and work-intensive ideas for better videos (Avatar, talking stalkings, etc.). They will also be experimenting with Funhaus TV which will be a 24/7 live stream where they will have the chance to test new things and ideas. Since changes are coming, they are going to put out fewer videos with a greater emphasis on production value. They also have a few large projects in the works that they hope to debut in the coming year. Also on the same day, it was announced by Lawrence that there would be a "Funhaus Live" concert, inspired by RTX and Let's Play Live. The show will debut on Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 8:30 P.M. at The Regent Theater in Downtown Los Angeles.
On January 2, 2018, it was announced that Dude Soup is changing broadcast time.
- On January 5, 2018, it was announced that the team would be moving out of their current office space elsewhere a different area in the same building. Attending RTX Sydney from February 3 to 4th of 2018 (the third consecutive RTX convention to be held in Australia at the at the International Convention Centre Sydney, as well as the first (and currently only) year members of The Yogscast were in attendance), the team turned 3 years old the next day (February 5).
On February 8, 2018, Adam, Lawrence and Bruce starred in an another episode of Million Dollars, But... with the scenario being in a greasy, lubricated adventure with magnetic balls and a fleet of drone.
- On March 8, 2018 it was announced that the team (Adam, Bruce, James and Lawrence) would be featured on Theater Mode, starting on March 16.
- In September of 2018, it was announced that Funhaus and Rooster Teeth are teaming up for a sketch comedy show that’s silly, irreverent, and flat-out morally decrepit. The full pilot episode debuted in September 19 on the RT website for FIRST members.
- ↑ Burnie's tweet regarding his trip with Jon to L.A
- ↑ Burnie's journal entry, Introducing Funhaus
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/2ux93a/i_am_glad_that_funhaus_is_now_a_thing_however/
- ↑ http://www.gamer-uk.co.uk/2015/02/05/inside-gaming-joins-rooster-teeth-in-new-los-angeles-offices-as-funhaus/
- ↑ https://thevideoink.com/rooster-teeth-launches-new-gaming-channel-with-former-inside-gaming-hosts-d0b97c447c3f#.pynr1yvud
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/34usrm/im_out_of_the_loop_who_what_is_funhaus/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhKOOgRFFlw
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pvVAxTFROs
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/54vz6j/welcome_to_funhaus/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/adamkovic/status/563457184214683648
- ↑ https://youtu.be/xlqWFGDrxzA
- ↑ https://twitter.com/jonrisinger/status/563460266562555904
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2uy77w/with_funhaus_being_located_in_a_new_rt_office_in/
- ↑ http://www.tubefilter.com/2015/02/05/rooster-teeth-funhaus-channel-los-angeles-office/
- ↑ http://archive.is/giJ8o
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/2ux0l9/welcome_to_funhaus/
- ↑ Funhaus tweet regarding suscribers challenge
- ↑ Funhaus tweet regarding passing the 300k suscriber mark
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9RkECbA5eLqq4gTSkzIcoAFXeRZsY2JQ
- ↑ Official announcement of Funhaus via Twitter
- ↑ https://youtu.be/ubFpBEqwFRY
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2vu0mt/all_the_names_the_fh_guys_and_burnie_came_up_with/
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2w5k5f/achievement_hunter_weekly_update_252_week_of/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2v393h/so_what_now_with_burnie_funhaus_podcast/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/41c2nu/what_was_the_first_rt_podcast_episode_with_the/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXlj5fBqwvU
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2vgxx6/rt_podcast_310_discussion/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/2vgyae/rt_podcast_310_with_adam_kovic_is_up/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVCDN0T3DSM
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ah_michael/status/564976175697498112
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2vdb0o/achievement_hunter_weekly_update_251_week_of/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/eUzizgRaOZY
- ↑ https://youtu.be/QSwlyBPDtd8
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/2vhjlk/funhaus_on_the_know/
- ↑ 35.0 35.1 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS-PTPX5uW8fZ2ifIDBu1Oam65mr_k3tJ
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/3467qa/regarding_funhaus_and_the_know/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4may0u/how_do_i_tell_if_the_know_episodes_are_funhaus/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/2vq8j6/i_made_some_enjoyable_home_stuff_some_highres/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2wk83r/happy_birthday_to_adam_kovic/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2vtnws/achievement_hunter_vs_funhaus_at_lets_play_live/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2wn1vp/my_full_lets_play_live_experience/
- ↑ 42.0 42.1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jKcYBpyTLA
- ↑ https://twitter.com/adamkovic/status/643562752905101312
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/37xp9t/we_need_more_funhaus_members_on_the_podcast/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/2zmoof/fh_faq/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCOaf2Tth08
- ↑ http://www.tubefilter.com/2015/06/19/rooster-teeth-rtx-australia-details/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RTXSydney/status/616110214731857920
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RTXSydney/status/616124219596759040
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/39iom4/its_comingrtx_australia/
- ↑ http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2015/07/team-funhaus-confirmed-as-guests-for-rtx-australia/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/3brjkr/i_made_some_wallpapers_based_on_the_shirts/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWnM4sJa1rE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw3k5bKDpBw
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psuwKzfM0XA
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9n5LjKVlLc
- ↑ 57.0 57.1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPuMOn16K4o
- ↑ 58.0 58.1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_le0BC7E7Ek
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GO9CcIqIrE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI06ViuGYhU
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrS32h9F2zI
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/3gdcss/achievement_hunter_vs_funhaus_rainbow_six_siege/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNomMWvgIAg
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/3l07le/fh_in_this_weeks_ahwu/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Vv4ivlXZw
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHJvx9PsGkM
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIdevwf-MdA
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/3perbg/funhaus_visits_ahwu_for_october_19th_2015_287/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/duplicates/3peraa/funhaus_visits_ahwu_for_october_19th_2015_287/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsKnVYshRKs
- ↑ http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/screwattack-merging-into-rooster-teeth-1785563/
- ↑ http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.884459-Screwattack-and-Rooster-Teeth-are-now-one-thing
- ↑ n4g.com/news/1822458/screwattack-and-rooster-teeth-are-now-brothers
- ↑ https://bigbitemagazine.wordpress.com/2015/11/04/rooster-teeth-and-screwattack-officially-teaming-up-rt-news-nov-4-2015/
- ↑ http://geeklyng.net/screwattack-and-rooster-teeth-are-now-brothers/
- ↑ http://archive.is/D7BNl
- ↑ http://www.tubefilter.com/2015/11/12/rooster-teeth-rtx-2016-dates-screwattack-gaming-convention/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/3tykvg/elyse_willems_officially_confirmed_as_part_of_the/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/3tyhtj/elyse_willems_confirmed_new_intern/
- ↑ http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2015/12/funhaus-james-willems-and-lawrence-sonntag-are-coming-to-rtx-australia/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/3ytk8r/4k_and_mobile_funhaus_wallpapers_psd_in_comments/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/609149857236942848
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YumFLD1yayU
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W00p9xulSV4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKp50L36R8U
- ↑ 86.0 86.1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIteyWkyhew
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/42c1j8/unaired_siegefall_gameplay_rtx_australia_2016/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/40zzyc/sydney_australia_funhaus_meetup/
- ↑ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3416794/Cosplay-video-games-high-tech-hi-jinks-Entertainment-juggernaut-Rooster-Teeth-brings-popular-RTX-convention-Australia.html
- ↑ http://www.techly.com.au/2016/01/25/rtx-australia-major-conference-draws-thousands-improvements-made/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/42tltk/welcome_omar_de_armas_to_rooster_teeth/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/.../another_new_haüsmate_pretty_much_confirmed/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/441ddw/some_fanart_to_celebrate_the_upcoming_oneyear/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/449nfy/happy_1_year_anniversary_funhaus/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SeanPoole/status/696926908911656960
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SeanPoole/status/696963032857980928
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SeanPoole/status/696973252170616832
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SeanPoole/status/697481083554652160
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SeanPoole/status/698322307526209536
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/44v1hf/goodbye_to_funhaus/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/brownman/comments/499r73/ray_will_be_filming_some_stuff_with_funhaus/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RayNarvaezJr/status/705956063498133504
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4f6hr1/how_to_golf_in_vr_cloudlands_vr_minigolf_gameplay/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4f6hqu/how_to_golf_in_vr_cloudlands_vr_minigolf_gameplay/
- ↑ 105.0 105.1 https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4fybx9/btchrunners_glitchrunners_gameplay/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/raynarvaezjr/status/717772593223217152
- ↑ 107.0 107.1 https://twitter.com/RayNarvaezJr/status/721803397511274496
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4caszu/kinda_funny_is_officially_a_part_of_the_lets_play/
- ↑ http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1201614
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdGGHuO2E_U
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8otMWpEWNs
- ↑ https://www.patreon.com/posts/kinda-funny-x-4886421
- ↑ http://www.tubefilter.com/2016/03/30/kinda-funny-rooster-teeth/
- ↑ https://www.kindafunnyforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=7177
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4car1g/lets_play_drawful_with_kinda_funny/
- ↑ https://store.roosterteeth.com/collections/kinda-funny
- ↑ http://www.nerdinfinite.com/kinda-funny-partners-with-rooster-teeth/
- ↑ https://buttonmasherto.com/2016/03/28/kinda-funny-partners-with-rooster-teeth-for-live-show-lets-play-and-more/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l6IHWmvlHE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uJBDk0mFF4
- ↑ http://archive.is/UHm7r
- ↑ https://www.universe.com/events/lets-play-presents-kinda-funny-live-2-tickets-san-francisco-G1HF5M
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kindafunnyvids/status/714482265460318209
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cNDmPlCTiw
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4cy2ms/adam_leaves_screwattack_the_know/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4cxx0y/adam_leaves_screwattack_the_know/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKBdmfa33FE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfAE08L0OA4
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4gwfre/lets_play_family_a_recap_on_the_drama_within_the/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4gg00z/what_happened_with_the_creatures/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4dho0i/godspeed_funhaus/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/SourceFed/comments/4foc6y/im_joel_im_new_here_im_answering_questions/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JoelRubin_/status/718589923612229632?lang=en
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4fcu8t/funhaus_vs_the_world_funhaus_shorts/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4fcu9t/funhaus_vs_the_world_funhaus_shorts/
- ↑ https://kindafunnyforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=7480
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/TheCreatures/comments/4gvvzi/its_confirmed_aleks_and_james_left_the_creatures/d2l5u6x
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4jof0t/what_is_cowchop_and_why_is_it_a_part_of/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/CowChop/comments/4ez3vg/is_cowchop_part_of_rooster_teeth/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/_jacobfullerton/status/725728841142964224
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4gvbx7/congratulations_to_jacob_fullerton_the_newest/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4guzpz/jacob_fullerton_old_intern_joining_funhausteam/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BE1lBotqfGl/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/UneasyAlliance/comments/4lw204/don_at_funhaus/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4m85p2/funhaus_vs_achievement_hunter_in_overwatch/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIUj0CpDn7A
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cchD5wRNbM
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEhfMXCgLtc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBJ3CD2zJB4
- ↑ http://stevivor.com/2016/06/rtx-sydney-confirmed-4-5-february-first-rooster-teeth-guests-announced/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4p7ecv/bruce_and_james_will_be_at_rtx_in_sydney_2017/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/adamkovic/status/747695401613033472
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4q8lo1/funhaus_back_under_1_million_subscribers/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4pqmsm/funhaus_hits_1000000_subs/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4pbn7r/funhaus_is_so_close_to_one_million_subscribers/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4punus/a_million_subscribers_later/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B235IBzvZu4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEVvtlxufT4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTAPt7I4tVg
- ↑ http://bit.ly/29nPSef
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEPujAfyogQ
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBCFNp5R5d4
- ↑ http://www.tubefilter.com/2016/07/02/funahus-sex-swing-rwby-rooster-teeth-rtx/
- ↑ 164.0 164.1 http://www.bubbleblabber.com/rtx-recap-rooster-teeth-announces-sex-swing-the-animated-series/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4qteyo/just_announced_at_rtx_sex_swing_the_animated/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5jmk2d/we_make_gameplay_videos_for_a_living_ask_us/dbhbv9h/
- ↑ http://www.forbes.com/sites/breebrouwer/2016/07/12/funhaus-comedy-channel-offensive-charm/#7d9d1ccb41b2
- ↑ 168.0 168.1 https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4vmd0z/twits_and_crits_funhaus_dungeons_and_dragons/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/50kojl/what_happened_to_the_know/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5bvx3w/we_are_funhaus_youtube_producers_that_make_comedy/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5fssy1/no_more_the_know/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5m54h2/why_have_the_guys_stopped_doing_the_know/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5gwxva/spoole_is_back_i_think_just_visiting/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SeanPoole/status/806397716452569089
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu3UdL2wDvo
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5gsk0v/question_will_there_be_a_christmas_sale_for_fh/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/FunhausTeam/status/807414934132793344
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5kp8j4/john_smiths_5minute_pitch_for_creative_employment/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5hgmqv/we_make_good_stuff_funhaus_comments_48/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFcuzTYhVSc
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/5hkhng/lets_play_overwatch_achievement_hunter_vs_funhaus/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/CowChop/comments/56pput/theory_cow_chop_will_announce_their_move_to/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/CowChop/wiki/faq#wiki_is_cow_chop_going_to_move_to_la.3F
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5j8gj1/we_are_uberhaxornova_and_immortalhd_cofounders_of/dbe533n/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5j8gj1/we_are_uberhaxornova_and_immortalhd_cofounders_of/dbe72od/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5jmk2d/we_make_gameplay_videos_for_a_living_ask_us/dbhb45l/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5jmk2d/we_make_gameplay_videos_for_a_living_ask_us/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5jmk2d/we_make_gameplay_videos_for_a_living_ask_us/dbhav6q/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5kemjs/rt_2016_rewind/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=funhaus
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5jrxm1/design_a_banner_for_rfunhaus_january_2017/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5kkem9/the_rfunhaus_awards_2016_part_1_community_awards/
- ↑ http://www.tubefilter.com/2017/01/13/rooster-teeth-the-eleven-little-roosters-trailer/
- ↑ 193.0 193.1 https://twitter.com/FunhausTeam/status/821782375839371264
- ↑ https://twitter.com/brucegreene/status/823574937377980416
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/5ppbjc/camp_camp_season_2_confirmed/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/5ppcjp/rooster_teeth_announces_premiere_dates_for_new/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/5pp9qi/rwby_vol_5_comes_out_this_fall/
- ↑ http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/23/rwby-to-return-this-fall-exclusive/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JordanCwierz/status/823550402604007424
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5ppccb/sex_swing_the_animated_series_debuts_february_18/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/5tvj36/sex_swing_teaser_trailer/
- ↑ http://www.tubefilter.com/2017/03/02/rooster-teeth-lets-play-live-tour/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/AchievementHunt/status/846481988303282177
- ↑ https://twitter.com/FunhausTeam/status/845054703243186178
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5thyop/twits_crits_season_3/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5yauj1/twits_and_crits_season_3/
- ↑ 207.0 207.1 https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/6ronhq/a_history_of_rt_ah_funhaus_and_the_know/
- ↑ http://archive.is/R0AXl
- ↑ https://www.dailydot.com/upstream/rooster-teeths-lets-play-live-tour/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/65z87z/lets_play_live_tour_line_up/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWXprfXbiq0
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRzq-YACpMQ
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYVAxvVuqC4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKLvdaDd7dE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AW_2v_sIfA
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5osZnpuEUs
- ↑ https://twitter.com/FunhausTeam/status/938140902844858368
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/7ibssu/did_anyone_just_see_funhaus_at_the_game_awards/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/7lcw0c/elyse_journalfunhaus_changes_in_2018/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/7ld8nm/announcing_funhaus_live/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/FunhausTeam/status/943975219483492352
- ↑ https://twitter.com/FunhausTeam/status/948327636186546176
- ↑ https://twitter.com/adamkovic/status/949404634753335296
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/7oevph/the_gang_is_moving/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/7w4zg9/million_dollars_but_funhaus_all_lubed_up/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/971811536724402176?s=19
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWelipcg9ys
- ↑ https://www.inverse.com/article/48463-rooster-teeth-funhaus-go-lowbrow-in-arizona-circle-comedy-trailer-pilot