- See also: Super Bowl Special.
AH Predicts, short for Achievement Hunter Predicts, predicted the outcome of sports games using video games. Geoff Ramsey, Jack Pattillo, and Gus Sorola acted as sports commentators over prerecorded footage of the match.
The first season of AH predicts exclusively focused on international football, also known as soccer in the United States. The prediction was emulated using FIFA 2010. This was the most accurate season of the series with only 1 false prediction. Also, this was the only season where Gus Sorola commentated.
- Episode 1 - USA vs. Ghana (0-4) [Correct]
- Episode 2 - Argentina vs. Germany (2-5) [Correct]
- Episode 3 - Uruguay vs. Netherlands (5-3) [Incorrect]
- Episode 4 - Germany vs Spain (1-2) [Correct]
- Episode 5 - Uruguay vs Germany (1-2) [Correct]
- Episode 6 - Netherlands vs Spain (3-5) [Correct]
In 2011, Madden 2012 was used to predict the scores of Football (American). Interesting enough, episode 1 was not considered in Achievement Hunter's accuracy. The first episode of season 3 reports "10 correct and 8 wrong" for the prediction accuracy. Really, 8 correct and 7 wrong was Achievement Hunter's prediction score, including Super Bowl XLV. Oddly, Episode 8 only exists on YouTube and the episode is completely missing from the 2011 season on Roosterteeth.com.
- Episode 1 - Superbowl XLV Steelers vs. Packers (13-0) [Incorrect]
- Episode 2 - Oregon vs. LSU (23-0) [Incorrect]
- Episode 3 - Saints vs. Packers (0-3) [Correct]
- Episode 4 - OU vs. FSU (12-13) [Incorrect]
- Episode 5 - OSU vs. A&M (14-6) [Correct]
- Episode 6 - Nebraska vs. Wisconsin (10-27) [Correct]
- Episode 7 - OU vs. UT (27-13) [Correct]
- Episode 8 - 49ers vs. Lions (15-7) [Correct]
- Episode 9 - Auburn vs. LSU (24-17) [Incorrect]
- Episode 10 - Patriots vs. Steelers (0-10) [Correct]
- Episode 11 - LSU vs. Alabama (23-24) [Incorrect]
- Episode 12 - Giants vs. 49ers (10-7) [Incorrect]
- Episode 13 - Bengals vs. Ravens (3-10) [Correct]
- Episode 14 - Arkansas vs. LSU (27-10) [Inorrect]
- Episode 15 - Lions vs. Saints (7-14) [Correct]
Season 3 was the final season of AH Predicts again, featuring Football (American). Again, this year, Madden 2012 was the game used to emulate the results. Achievement Hunter reported they predicted 14 right and 9 wrong. However, at the end of season 3 they actually only predicted 12 right and 9 wrong.
- Episode 1 - Alabama vs. LSU (20-17) [Correct]
- Episode 2 - NFL Playoffs - Saints vs. 49ers (7-10) [Correct]
- Episode 3 - NFL Playoffs - Ravens vs. Patriots (14-17) [Correct]
- Episode 4 - NFL Playoffs - Giants vs. 49ers (13-16) [Incorrect]
- Episode 5 - Super Bowl XLVI (Giants vs. Patriots) (10-0) [Correct]
- * Note
- Episodes 2 and 4 are swapped on roosterteeth.com.
In the 3 seasons, Achievement Hunter's simulations achieved 17 correct and 10 incorrect predictions.
Although the title of this series is no longer used, Super Bowl predictions are still continued in the series 'SuperBowl Predictions'.